Blown Glass Candle Holder - Silver Lines
Create a warm ambiance and add a distinct style to your home with this hand blown tealight candle holder. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Dandarah’s home décor products are designed to be functional, while preserving the artisans’ traditional techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with platinum.
- Pyrex glass.
- Accommodates one tea light, not included.
- Approx. 10 cm x 10 cm / 4" x 4".
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly.
- Hand wash with soft sponge.
- Handcrafted in Egypt.