Baby's First Words
An ALA Rainbow Book List Top Ten Pick for 2018!
Learn over 100 early vocabulary words with a toothy toddler and her two dads! Cheerful acrylic illustrations and digital collage artwork will keep little eyes glued to the pages, searching for the silly woolly mammoth on each one. Designed to support babies' natural pattern of language development, this first word book for the modern world reflects the earliest nouns, verbs, prepositions, adjectives and interjections that children learn to say. This new edition features a smaller trim size, just right for little hands--and a lower price, just right for savvy caregivers. Also available in bilingual Spanish-English and Spanish-only editions.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Included in Family Equality Council’s Book Nook, 2017
- Top 10 Pick, ALA Rainbow Book List, 2018
- CCBC’s Best-of-the-Year List, 2018
- 50 Must-Read Board Books for Babies, BookRiot, 2018
- 2017 Bilingual Children’s Books, A Fuse #8 Production, 2017
- Bunches of Board Books, Waking Brain Cells, 2017
- Marking the Rise of the Almighty Board Book, A Fuse #8 Production, 2017
- Celebrating Small Publishers: An Array of Remarkable 2017 Titles From the Smallest Houses, A Fuse #8 Production, 2017